Thursday 5 March 2009

The Piano Players Daughter 1

His long fingers caressed the keyboard
But they never caressed me
Only innapropriately

How can I tell you how much I loved him. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. With his black suit and tux. My stomach hurts I shouldnt be telling must stop now. No tell tell them. Write a story be anon.com.Oh dont make me tell them.
Her little voice falters when she speaks. He makes her lick the piano keys. Did you know piano keys taste.When I am alone with him he never speaks to me. He teaches me to communicate without words. Using eye contact I will know what to do at each given moment. He tries to tell me its a game, so I pretend I believe him. Im a mute. When we are in public he uses our special sign language. I am very well behaved. But you cant control me completely. You dont know my thoughts. One day I will be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment