Thursday 5 March 2009

The Piano Players Daughter 2

Smoke filled bars and shadey rooms. You hold my hand roughly and drag me along the corridor. They know my name here. Are you the piano players daughter?Thats my name. Blank and simple and without complexity just how I like it. Then I can dissapear into the name and become annonymous. You cant see me. You dont see me.
You kiss me with your wiskery smile.I smell on you that smell which is imprinted on the cotton sheets of my mind. Left on the pillow where my head still lies.Daddy of mine. I follow you in a thousand places but I still cant find you.
A thousand men will see my face I am the gift you give them. To pay for your debts. I hope that you will win. But you never do.They lay money on my eyes for fun.The coins fall of like the sweat on their bodies. Gasping and panting and crying a name that is not mine. Because I am the piano players daughter.You can take my body but not my mind. Please dont take my mind. So I leave it in a place they cant find it. Locked up in a thousand corridors like this. Goodbye my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment