Thursday 5 March 2009

The piano players daughter 4

Golden golden days. You are golden I am golden. The sun. My body on the warm sand. What joy.A whole day spent with you. You can not escape to your real love you are mine for a whole day. Take me to the edge of the sea where the warm foamy water tickles my toes and wet sand stays on my feet like a shoe.I love you. Cant you see. Give it to me give me your love.

He is gone to another shore in his mind.

Why didnt you teach me the piano? My hands were made to love it. Each key is me. When you play each sound is in my head. But the piano is yours alone, as is its mystery. I can not make it be my slave like you can.

I cant play the flight of the bumble bee.
But you can play it for me

Today will soon be over and she will lure you again.I will be forgotten to the bottom of the pile like yesterdays music sheet. I wish these golden days would last.

No comments:

Post a Comment